Denver, CO – Phidiax, a rapidly growing and technology focused custom software solutions provider, has been awarded Managed Partner status from Microsoft. As a Managed Partner, Phidiax will work closely with Microsoft to offer professional services that maximize business efficiency for their mutual clients. Additionally, Phidiax clients and partners will be able to leverage the deeper level of engagement to gain greater access to Microsoft’s business solutions, expertise, and technologies.
The achievement is a direct result and measure of Phidiax’s outstanding performance in delivery of complex business solutions, with deep expertise and extensive certifications, in core Microsoft technologies and business growth.
As a Microsoft Managed Gold Partner, Phidiax has achieved competencies in:
- Application Development
- Application Integration
- Data Platform
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Content
- Management and Virtualization
- Intelligent Systems
- Midmarket Solution Provider
- Digital Advertising
What is Microsoft Partner Status (Silver, Gold, Managed)?
Microsoft endorses partners by making available certification levels and status which may be achieved through a series of customer references, surveys, and technical competency.
- Silver status commends partners for technical competency.
- Gold status identifies superior technical excellence and client commitment.
- Microsoft chooses its Managed partners based upon criteria including revenue potential, revenue growth, and an established track record of providing unique solutions using cutting-edge technologies. With this program, Microsoft and partners gain mutual benefits in product direction, sales, support, technical expertise, and marketing via a Microsoft assigned Partner Account Manager. Fewer than 5% of Microsoft partners are included in the Managed Partner program.
By working with a Microsoft Managed Partner like Phidiax, Microsoft customers can expect:
- Proven expertise through extensive implementation experience and superior technical proficiency.
- Promotion and incentive opportunity to support organizational evolution and productivity.
- Insider access and knowledge to navigate the Microsoft ecosystem through direct support channels, technical leaders, and the most current product information.